De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

19.2.05

Als erstes.....

Greetings to all, especially my fellow Linksters.

If you're not bilinual, half of this will probably be lost on you. Well, life's tough like that. But let's hope the other half is worth your while.

Perhaps it would be appropriate in this blog to comment on some of the Linkster goings-on. No names will be changed; everyone knows who the guilty parties are anyway. :) Any Linksters who want to link blogs can send me an e-mail thru LinkUp (at least, until such time as I can figure out a way to link from here to my GMail account).

Now I have to get to work trying to personalize this place a bit. More later.

.

2 Comments:

At 18:39, Blogger Bonfire said...

Cool blog. Now we are officially linkup friends and blog buddies. *wink*

 
At 21:24, Blogger Jahn said...

Wow! I didn't think anyone would visit this thing this fast. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home