De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

22.11.07

Tag, I'm It

Lauren tagged me with yet another of those little quizzes. I think someone else got me before, but I never followed thru. So.... Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves that nobody knows.

B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Random facts about me:
1. I've been in all the Lower 48 States.

2. I've served in all three components of the Air Forrce -- Regular Air Force (often mistakenly referred to as "active duty"), the Air National Guard, and the Air Force Reserve.

3. I can talk like Donald Duck.

4. My normal temperature is 96.8, not 98.6 like "most" people.

5. I once crawled up into the overhead luggage bin on a Greyhound bus and took a nap.

6. I can breathe with my toes.

Now I need to pick 6 victims other people to do this. I'll have to think about it.

Update: I've tagged RS, Deuceman, Rationalguy, Dulce, Daisy Paige, and MandaPanda. Let's see who else comes thru besides RS.

3 Comments:

At 14:05, Blogger The Whitney's said...

May I ask... how in the world do you breath with your toes? lol!

 
At 20:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never posted on a blog before. I'm not certain of protocol - but that's never stopped me before!!

Six things . . .

1. I caught a 3 pound lobster with a rod and reel.
2. I helped solve a double murder. Tragic.
3. Rhode Island Table Tennis Champion - 1976.
4. I have a Concealed Carry Weapon permit.
5. I play piano, harmonica and guitar - all pretty badly.
6. I pee'd on an electric fence - I don't recommend it.

I don't have an account nor a Google ID - so... just sign me, "RS."

 
At 19:39, Blogger Jahn said...

Lauren: It takes a while to learn that trick.

RS: Please tell me you were drunk when you did #6. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home