De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

28.12.05

Fitness Update -- December 2005

OK, so I haven't been doing my normal workout since leaving Chattanooga. Big deal. That's what vacations are for. Sue me.


But that doesn't mean I haven't been physically active. Yesterday, my friend Terry and I went out to my storage and pulled half the stuff out, looking for things (most of which we found). After that, Steve's firewood finally(!) got delivered, so we spent about two hours unloading, sorting, and stacking it. I think that counts as a bit of a workout.

However..... my weight is down to 186, so I can't complain. Only 11 more pounds to go.

14 December 2005

Still haven't been working out, but I did wear my leg weights for a while yesterday and will keep doing it. At least my weight is stable at 186.

28 December 2005

I still haven't been working out, except for walking around a lot, but I'm down to 184.

1 Comments:

At 08:06, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Sounds to me like you are doing just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home