De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

12.1.06

Tag. I'm It.

Good thing I finally got back on the 'Net. My friend Bonfire tagged me with (yet another!) quiz, so I'll have get that out of the way before I can call it a day and hit the rack.

Four jobs I've had (I assume any four):
Janitor (in high school)
Driver/guard for Wells Fargo (Salt Lake City)
Military (29½ years)
Construction warehouseman

Four Places I've lived:
Baltimore, MD (born there)
Provo, UT
Albuquerque, NM
Chattanooga, TN

Four movies I'd watch again:
Any Star Wars movie
The Man Who Would Be King
Cool Runnings
I Married a Monster From Outer Space
(only the original, with Gloria Talbot)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Veronica Mars
Friends
NCIS
Special Report with Britt Hume


Four of my favorite foods:
Green chile stew
Thüringerwurst
Kung Pao Chicken
Quark

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Mesa, AZ
Albuquerque, NM
Auerbach im Vogtland
Provo, UT

Four Bloggers I'd like to tag:
Stacer
Waya
GMan
)(urley Gurley

3 Comments:

At 00:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sooooo tagged.

 
At 11:39, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Cool Runnings was a cute movie. I did the memme two posts ago. How's the weight loss going? If you could, would you live in Happy Valley?

 
At 16:05, Blogger Jahn said...

I'm hanging in there at ~185, although I haven't been working out since Veterans Day. I've just moved into a house, so I can get a routine going again next week.

I'd live in Happy Valley if I could find a decent job that pays decent money and if I could find affordable housing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home