De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

25.6.09

How Stupid Is Too Stupid?

How stupid can people get?

I've put up a job-wanted ad on Craigslist with the following words at the beginning and end, and twice in the middle:
Write with *DETAILS* or don't write at all.
So far, I've gotten around 50 replies. Only two of them gave me any info about a SPECIFIC JOB that they're offering. All the rest have been scams and spam, with a few vague come-ons and inquiries about whether or not I'm still looking for work. (If I'd found a job, why would I keep the ad up? Do you really think I'm as stupid as you are?)

Whatever happened to

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

and

"when all else fails, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS"?

Do these half-wits really think I'd want to work for someone who's too stupid to follow the simplest of instructions?

/rant

1 Comments:

At 07:35, Blogger T. F. Stern said...

I read on a job application...
Are you here on a Visa?

Yes,

If so, what kind?

20/20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home