De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

12.6.09

iTunes Alphabet

(UPDATE: Just for fun, I thought I'd amend some of the titles to show what I could have listed, were I not concerned with diversity.)

I spotted this somewhere on the Intarwebz and thought I'd take a crack at it. I use iTunes to keep my music (all 967 songs) organized, although I have to use Monkey Media to synch to my MP3 player. I tried to pick either my favorites or rather obscure stuff. Or maybe my obscure favorites. Or my favorite obscure stuff. Or whatever.

A: Acapulco 1922; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
B: Bye-Bye Blues; Bert Kaempfert and The Orchestra
B1: Blue Sunday; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
C: Creatures Of The Night; Laura Branigan
C1: Crea Mi Amor; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
D: Downtown; Petula Clark
D1: Desafinado; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
E: Elvira Madigan theme; 101 Strings
E1: El Lobo; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
F: Fields of Gold; Mary Black
F1: Felicia; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
G: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly; Hugo Montenegro
G1: Garbanzo; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
H: Have You Never Been Mellow?; Olivia Newton-John
H1: Happy Hour; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
I: I Am, I Said; Neil Diamond
I1: Happy Hour; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
J: Jungle Love; Steve Miller Band
J1: Jerusalem; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
K: Knock Three Times; Tony Orlando And Dawn
L: Love Is Blue; Paul Mauriat
L1: Ladyfingers; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
M: Mah-Na-Mah-Na; Mahna Mackay
M1: Memories Of Madrid; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
N: New World In The Mornin'; Roger Whitaker
N1: Numero Cinco; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
O: One-Eyed, One-Horned Flyin' Purple People-Eater; Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
O1: Our Day Will Come; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
P: Portugese Washerwoman; Baja Marimba Band
P1: Plucky; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
Q: Quiet Village; Martin Denny
Q1: A Quiet Tear; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
R: Ramblin' Rose; Nat "King" Cole
R1: Rise; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
S: Stranger On The Shore; Mr. Acker Bilk
S1: Spanish Flea; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
T: Third Man Theme; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
U: Under The Boardwalk; The Drifters
U1: Up Cherry Street; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
V: Vincent; Don McLean
W: Wanderin' Star; Lee Marvin*
W1: Wade In The Water; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
X: Xanadu; Olivia Newton-John
Y: You Make Me Wanna Shout; Little Richard
Z: Zorba The Greek; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass

Wow. I can't believe I actually do have one for every letter of the alphabet. Yay me. :-)

*Yeah, that Lee Marvin!

2 Comments:

At 12:32, Blogger T. F. Stern said...

Have you considered professional help? No body has two Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass listed on an ipod....

 
At 13:54, Blogger Jahn said...

It was all I could do to limit it to two. Such is the nature of musical greatness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home