De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

23.5.06

My Kind Of Guy?

Thanks to Stacer for pointing me to this quiz. There's another one for the ladies.

John Wayne
You scored 54% Tough, 9% Roguish, 28% Friendly, and 9% Charming!
You, my friend, are a man's man, the original true grit, one tough-talking, swaggering SOB. You're not a bad guy; on the contrary, you're the ultimate good guy, but you're one tough character, rough and tumble, ready for anything. You call the shots and go your own way, and if some screwy dame is willing to accept your terms, that's just fine by you. Otherwise, you'll just hit the open trail and stay true to yourself. You stand up for what you believe and can handle any situation, usually by rushing into the thick of the action. You're not polished and you're not overly warm, but you're a straight shooter and a real stand-up guy. Co-stars include Lauren Bacall and Maureen O'Hara, tough broads who can take care of themselves.


My test tracked 4 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 86% on Tough

You scored higher than 19% on Roguish

You scored higher than 55% on Friendly

You scored higher than 8% on Charming

Given these results and Stacer's score of 19% class, there's gotta be a fatal flaw in there somewhere.

.

2 Comments:

At 06:43, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Jahn, I took the test for the ladies, but it was trying to get me to sign up for a dating service and I never did get the results to my test. As you know, I don't need a dating service.

 
At 05:29, Blogger Jahn said...

Bummer. I tried a different quiz over there and it kept trying to sign me up for some on-line school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home