De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

12.9.06

Mauki's Masterpiece

Boy, Daddy was pretty smart, but he didn't know much about art.

One day, I found a stack of papers. They didn't look like much. Daddy had just left them all in one big stack. So I took all those papers and made a really neat pattern out of them. That was a lot of work. But it looked really cool when I was done. They were all turned around every which way and made a really neat design.

Then Daddy came along and saw what I had done. He just stood there with his hands on his hips and said "Now what? I had all those papers stacked up all nice and neat and you've scattered 'em all over. What am I going to do with you?"

He wasn't mad or anything, but he took all those papers and put 'em all back in one big, dumb-looking stack again. All my work for nothing.

I guess there's just no accounting for taste.

2 Comments:

At 11:25, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Next time maybe daddy will put them in a folder on the desk so Mauki can't rearrange them. Cute, sounds like something Bubba would do.

 
At 14:31, Blogger Jahn said...

Those were old papers I had stacked in the living room to be recycled with the newspapers. Nice neat stack. For a while, anyway. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home