De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

15.2.09

8 Simple Rules For Living

1. All I really want is to be understood. Hence, the yelling.

2. Sometimes it helps to count to 10 on your fingers. Or just one, if you know what I'm saying.

3. The secret to leading a tranquil life is to ignore petty annoyances & save your anger for really serious matters. Like if somebody looks at you funny.

4. It's important to vent your frustrations. But you have to recognize the appropriate time and place to vent and blow off steam. For me it's anytime, anyplace.

5. My idea of a high-stress job is any job where you have to work with other people.

6. To stay relaxed in today's frantic, stressful world, you have to force yourself to stop & put your feet up. I put mine up just high enough to kick the butt of whoever is annoying me.

7. I don't see the glass as half-empty or half-full. I see it as a glass somebody else has already put their lousy germs on.

8. School prepares you for the real world, which also sucks.

3 Comments:

At 00:32, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Are you having a bad day?

 
At 06:26, Blogger Jahn said...

Nah, this is one of my better days. :-)

 
At 23:36, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I'd hate to see your bad day...haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home