De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

3.4.10

Irony Of The Year

(...and the year is yet young.)

So I'm walking back to my apartment from the grocery store and I pass this SUV that's stopped for no apparent reason at the intersection where I turn the corner. Instead of walking in front of it, I walk behind -- taking note of the many stickers on the back.

As I get past and start up the street, I hear this voice saying "Do you know how to get into the apartment complex?". (Of course I do. Do you know how to say "Excuse me"?) Before I can even work up a more acceptable reply, the same voice -- dripping with sarcasm -- says "Thank you", and the SUV takes off.

The irony? On the back of the vehicle was a bumper sticker that says:

Mean People Suck


Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home