De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

26.9.05

I'm OK; You're OK

Ah, yes.... nothing like '70s psycho-babble. Would you believe that as late as 2002, they were actually teaching this crap at the Air Force Senior NCO Academy? Three hours worth of it. Of course, it needs a little updating and refining. So, herewith we have Transactional Analysis according to....

Red Foreman: "I'm OK, you're a dumb-ass"

Oprah Winfrey: "I'm OK, you're OK; and it's all in this book we'll be discussing on my show tomorrow.

Woody Allen: "I'm not OK, you're OK. At least, I don't think I'm OK. Do you think I'm OK? I mean, do you think I might be OK? Do you think a guy like me could ever be OK?"

Al Gore: "I'm OK, but I'm not sure you're OK. I want a re-count."

Ross Perot: "I'm OK, and as these charts show, you're pretty much OK, although you have some areas that need improvement."

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'll be OK. I'll be back to see if you're OK."

Britney Spears: "I'm OK. That's all that really matters, isn't it?"

David Nolan*: "I'm OK. You're OK as long as you don't harm anyone else."
(*Founder of the Libertarian Party)

Walter Cronkite: "I'm OK, you're OK. And that's the way it is."

Josef Stalin: "I'm OK. You're only OK as long as you toe the party line. Otherwise, you'll be taken out and shot."

R2D2: "#$%^!& %^&*@{ †âð‘_ ÷²¦ç¤’ טžô`ö^æ ªæîý!"

J. Edgar Hoover: "I'm OK, but I've got my eye on you."

Master Doh-San: "I am I. You are you. OK?"

Rush Limbaugh: "Of course I'm OK and you're OK. And we'd be a lot more OK if we could just get those liberals to leave us alone."

Alan Greenspan: "I'm OK, you'll be OK as soon as we lower interest rates."

Hillary Clinton: "I'm OK. It'll take a village to make you OK."

Osama bin-Laden: "Only Allah is OK, you infidel swine!"

2 Comments:

At 23:29, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I like master doh-san. OK?

 
At 13:21, Blogger Jahn said...

I'm partial to Red Foreman, myself. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home