De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

12.6.06

At The Movies

Someone over at LinkUp started a thread about pranks in the workplace. Aside from being just a little nervous at the prospect of ever working with some of these nefarious yahoos, it's been a fun read. But now it's my turn.

This afternoon, I added a post about a movie ("Thoughts Are Free"), along with links to read about it here, here, and here.

(If you can get ahold of an old copy of the VideoHound Golden Retriever (now out of print?), it's listed in there.)

Now, the $64,000 question is: what is amiss about that movie? I'll give it a few days before I spill the beans.


.

1 Comments:

At 14:36, Blogger Jahn said...

I can't believe no one's even tried to guess on this one. Not even over on LinkUp. I'll have to resurrect that thread.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home