De' fliengde Vuogtlänn'r

Observations, rants, etc. from a guy who really gets around.

1.9.05

Green Eggs And Spam

Uh-oh....

Master Doh-San over at The Empty Mind got spammed yesterday. I wish I knew how those idiots do that, so I could turn the tables. For now, though, I'm going to leave the Word Confirmation thing turned off. But if I ever get spammed.... there'll be hell to pay.

The idea of public executions for spammers has a certain appeal. Napoleon once said that every once in a while, you have to shoot a few admirals, to keep the rest in line.

2 Comments:

At 14:27, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Think they'll shoot a few looters in New Orleans? I can just see the uproar from Jesse Jackson now.

 
At 17:20, Blogger Jahn said...

I think they probably need to. And maybe Jackson, too. Sorry to seem hard-hearted, but that's the way to take care of these vultures who prey on other people's misery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home